The work in between receiving a set of requirements and delivering a piece of web based software differs from customer to customer. This is because some like a more 'hands on' approach and others prefer to sit back and let us do everything for them. As a result, the following list is only a guideline - you could, if you wanted to, ignore all steps apart from 1, 7 and 9. We try to keep these steps as simple and possible to make the process of implementing a new piece of software easy for our customers - behind the scenes there are of course many more steps involved in each listed below. If required you can have more involvement in everything.
- Contact us with a software need or requirement(s). Or ask us to analyse a business practise and tell you how it could be automated.
- We will create a simple set of requirements based on your needs and produce a quote. We also produce a quote for maintenance, which can include hosting services, support, system maintenance, backup and a number of yearly additions or changes.
- Once we are both happy with the estimated cost, we will produce a design document.
- After both parties have agreed upon a design document, development will take place.
- We will deliver the software.
- Changes are made to the software, if any are required.
- The software is delivered and you start to use it.
- Training takes place, if required (or a help document is provided, along with walk through).
- The bill is settled and the maintenance agreement begins.